View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:37 AM   #686 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
so i called up nissan consumer affairs this am asking for reimbursement on the steering lock. i had my vin and receipt and everything ready to be faxed out per wat other members did successfully.

the lady told me i have to bring the car into the dealer for them to VERIFY my work before they can close the case and issue the reimbursement. i asked repetitively i already fixed the lock, car runs great as proof, i can send pictures, and i do not have plans to take the car to the dealer because i dont trust them, i dont trust their porters, i dont trust that they wont scratch the car, etc. etc.

she said, then tuff luck. kept repeating a canned messaged. no check coming.

You should be able to use any Nissan dealer to do the verification. If you don't trust the one you're using, find one you do.