Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #554 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
I hate the fact that they have a bunch of old and sick people to take care of now. Carl is the only one making sense. I cant wait for the next season though. I agree that this one led up to an awesome ending that never happened, at least not for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
I was thinking the same thing. My wife said I was cold... I told her Im a survivalist.
You all havent learned from Shane? It is best to have the weak around you. You never know when you may have a sprained ankle and may need to drop a weaker one in order to get away form the zombies. Now they have a bunch of those that fit the bill. Carl is making sense because he is sounding a lot like Shane.