View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #2299 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Awesome stuff Jon.
thanks jason bro you make me regret that wrap in the back hatch your car looks so sexy man

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
Don't feel bad, most of the people at car shows here are dumb as a bag of rocks. That's why I don't even bother going to any of them anymore. Plus i'm a bit older than most of the douche nozzles that go. They just piss me off to no end with their "I'm the sh1t" attitude so I say fvck'em.
thats the exact reason i hardly come out to shows.... to much arrogant people.....

id like to put a teaser on my next mod... ill be ordering the evo-r mirrors next next week my buddy bought my stage 1 zstore covers together with my mirrors so once he gets those ill be getting the evor's one so while im waiting for my titan cans

i really really like this fog... looks like a vajayjay lol BUT i think it looks like pure sex with the amuse what do you guys think... plus gold ring burn on the amuse exhaust jesus

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote