View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:46 AM   #2297 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

installed the hebi bebi.... aligning the turtle was tricky but i did it

there is a show in 2 days im competing in jdm show off.... my uncles shop is building a type r civic hatchback. His about my age and man guys this guy is super full of it like he goes "your probably gonna beat me in the competition" i was like i only got about maybe 12 jdm parts on my z... he then goes " if you put it that way im totally gonna beat you, in my motor alone i have 20 jdm parts" i found it kind of amusing he was showing me his kevlar spark plug cover...... i mean fellas my whole car vomits kevlar and cf that was my ordeal yesterday with him...

fast forward today im just looking at his car... its freaking yellow off course your gonna look at it... its so damn bright he walks up to me and says "so are you scared? " i tell him nope.... i just didnt have the heart to tell him off.... and i didnt wanna waste my time anyways i just hope that the judges understand what they are looking at... i will admit that the tuner population on guam is more inclined and educated in hondas.... so when i go "i have top secret parts" my most common response from people is.... silent nod kool man,..... absolute blankness compared to check out my spoon valve cover and everyone is about to riot from how "jdm" it is....

:endrant:

i just get frustrated sometimes fellas because people out here act like fixing up a z is a piece of cake like modifying a damn 240sx or honda

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote