View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:34 AM   #209 (permalink)
xxAGAVExx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z BLK M6
xxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond repute

I called Nissan North America. I already had a case number since I had been complaining since it first went bad. I called them about 4 weeks ago when I first heard about the recall. They told me to fax my receipt and registration. I did that the next day, and they said my check would go out the following week. Well I never got it so i called, they said I needed to take it to a dealership since I didn't get it replaced at a dealership. I told them to look at the FN receipt, it says Nissan, so she said she had to call the dealership. Ends up the part they replaced it with just a month ago isn't the latest and greatest version, so I took it back to the dealership the next day to get the newest slu. After that I got my check 2 weeks later.