View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Carbon Fiber Element
Track Member

Drives: 04 nissan 350z db m6
Carbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carbon Fiber Interior Pieces??

Just here trying to see who may be interested...I have been all over the 350z forums for a few years now offering my services for them, so i figure i would see if the 370 guys are interested. What i would like to see is who would be into some cf wrapped pieces. I take the stock pieces and wrap them in Carbon Fiber.
No aftermarket crap. All pieces are stock pieces wrapped in real Carbon Fiber and finished with a nice clearcoat.
I usually have people ship me their stock pieces but I was thinking of buying some new ones and have them ready for trade. This is how it works...I get the pieces ready, i finish them and ship to you...you put them in your car and ship me your stock stuff back in return. Like i said i have been all over the 350z stuff and have done hundreds of parts over there...pictures of SOME of my work can be seen here...
tony's Pictures - MySpace Photos

Here are a few of the interior pieces I think would look great done in CF in the 370...Comparing to what ive done in the 350z...
Lemme see what kind of interest there is here..

Speedo Cap Top Cover

3 Gauge Caps in Center Console

Door Switch Covers of course!!

Rear Trunk Side Trim Pieces (the big bumps on either side) and Rear Silver Cover Behind Seats

Last edited by Carbon Fiber Element; 10-07-2009 at 05:55 PM.