View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Great review. I have to agree with all of your observations. I have the Stillen HFC's with the Stillen CBE. I had zero fit & finish issues. And like you said, maybe certain people were installing the pipe upsidedown (?). I love the sound (rumble). Although at certain RPM's, the resonance can annoy my old ears. But a full throttle burn reminds me of some of life's great pleasures. The match between the Stillen HFC's & their CBE is perfect (IMO). I've heard the FI exhaust, and to me it sounds like a raspy rice-burner (like an SI Civic with a large "can" muffler).

The customer service that Kyle at Stillen provided me was second to none. To me, it's a no-brainer. With the experience I had with them, it's a shame everytime I see someone who "bad-mouths" Stillen and their products.

(Please don't flame me for my opinions)

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D

Last edited by 6MT; 10-07-2009 at 05:33 PM.
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote