View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #2112 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc370z View Post
Small review on the service and exhaust:

I recently bought a used 18" resonated Cf exhaust off a forum member, and Tony hooked me up with the install in thier shop just this morning.

I was quite surprised that Tony actually did the install himself, i thought he only handles customer service and billing. Not to mention he does a lot of the fabrications and plays a very important role in the entire production, whether it is the FI exhaust system or the developement of their TT kit.

So my hat is off to you Tony, and thank you for the help.

And of course i cant leave Blake out of this, he helped me a lot with my questions and he is very professional and friendly as usual.. Matter of fact, all the staves are. Best of luck on your projects, cant wait to see the finished product.

Anyways, thank you both once again, please dont count me out as a future customer.
Thank you for your review, your positive words are what keeps us striving to raise the bar in our industry! I hope we get to do more business in the future, and that you are loving your Z's new sound.
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by Sales@F.I. Inc.; 04-09-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote