View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 03:08 PM   #59 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Yeah... I'm pretty much stuck with the AVIC or one of the Chinese knock-offs touchscreens running Android 4.0. Not ready to dump $1K on the AVIC and not ready to risk the reliability of the knock-off for $300
so is running apps your goal then? i only use my HU in my Z for stereo purposes so. and occassionally getting a call from my wife during the weekend drive asking if i am low on diet pepsi stock or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Waze is much more than nav. I don't even use it for nav. I use it to report (and see others reports) of hazards on the road, accidents, and popo sitting along side the roads. It's quite amazing.
oh is that right? that's next time around i think im going to get me an iphone.