Thread: <3 my new HU
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #90 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSol View Post
Awesome thanks! So where does the blue wire on the adapter harness go?

And do I use the mute wire at all?

i dont think it hooks up to anything on the pioneer side. when you're ready to solder the harnesses together, just follow the pinouts in the owner's manual and the scosche/metra harness. i rarely use all the wires on the hareness. just tape it up.

so i did some BT testing on my 2500BT yesterday in my dd to see if i can get voice directions off my android phone GoogleNav to sound through the car speakers. as long as i have the streaming BT audio turned on (pioneer side), it works.

but i can't run anyother audio in the background, so there is a limitation.
for me, i dont use nav all that much so this is fine. as long as i can still use it when i really need it is what i counts. if needed i can turn BT off and just use the nav off the phone, and pioneer for stereo completely separately.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote