View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 08:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

I am NOT in front of my computer at the moment. So, when I go home, I will research and post more info. Here's what I found from website:

Quote:
Nissan VPP Program
The VPP program enables you to purchase a Nissan vehicle at a pre-negotiated price, and it makes the process virtually hassle-free. Just get a VPP Claim Number, take the claim number to a participating dealership and select the vehicle you want. You’ll enjoy VIP treatment throughout the purchase process—and drive home in a beautiful new Nissan.
The Answers

Q. Who qualifies under the Vehicle Purchase Program?
A. The following people qualify as employees of Nissan North America,
Inc. (NNA) business associate companies are:
  • Direct, full-time employees of companies in the continental United
    States and Alaska that are engaged in direct business with Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) or any of the Nissan Affiliate companies.

• Direct, full-time employees of authorized Nissan and Infiniti
    dealerships in the continental United States and Alaska.

Participants must reside in the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska.

Q. I want to know how much the car I want will cost. Can my business contact at Nissan provide me with price quotes?
A. No. VPP vehicle pricing can be obtained only through a Nissan or Infiniti dealership. When you present your VPP claim form at the dealership, you are entitled to see the invoice of the vehicle you are interested in buying.

Q. What if I want to purchase accessories? Will I get a discount?
A. No. There is no pre-negotiated VPP price for dealer-installed accessories. Prices for Dealer-installed accessories are negotiable between you and the dealership.

Q. How can I find out if VPP incentives are being offered on the car I'm interested in?
A. For information on current VPP incentives, click on the Incentives on the left or call VPP headquarters at (800) 299-4753.

Q. Can the value of my trade-in be used to further reduce my purchase price?
A. No. The value of a trade-in can be used to pay for your vehicle purchase, but it cannot be used to determine your purchase price. Your trade-in must be handled as a transaction separate from the VPP price calculation.

Q. How do I finance a vehicle if I purchase or lease through the VPP?
A. Financing is handled the same way it is with non-VPP purchases. You can work with the dealership to obtain financing, or you can obtain financing on your own through a bank or credit union. If you choose to finance through the dealership, normal credit standards will apply.

Q. Can I lease a vehicle through the VPP?
A. Yes. If you lease through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation or Infiniti Financial Services, a special lease incentive may apply. If so, any available VPP retail core incentive will not apply to your transaction.

Q. How can I find out if VPP incentives are being offered on the car I'm interested in?
A. For information on current VPP incentives call VPP headquarters at (800) 299-4753 to obtain your Login ID and password then click on the Incentives link on the left.

Q. What if I lose my Claim ID Number?
A. Please contact VPP Headquarters at 1-800-299-4753.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote