View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #1061 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

MIssion Accomplished!: (with my big flag on the carrier type) I was going to work last night and the blue MB Z came from behind me on Boggy creek so I flagged him down, he slowed down and I said YO I have that red Z you see all the time, he said oh really? I told him about this site so we will now wait and see. He stayed behind me the rest of the way to work till he broke off to go towards Narcoossee!

And you thought I couldnt do it in my Honda Then again, I keep my cars bright and shiny and classy so I guess he was like hmm ill slow down and open the window. Or thought I wanted to race? lolz
2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote