Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 11:02 AM   #1696 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Dude, Im embarrassed, I've had my weapons for a couple years now, and havent shot them.. hehehe

How much does it cost to shoot at your range? and Im guessing you cant shoot AR-15s.
As long as you shoot them before 2014, I guess it is alright...

See cost structure for my range below. Copied from a post of mine to Randy.

YES, you can shoot an AR, no problem as long as it is controlled fire. I've shot my .308 there, even on the shorter range. I think they even allow .50 BMG on the longer range, but you would want to check before you cut loose with one of those.

Copied: It is $25 an hour for the first shooter and $15 for the second and third shooter sharing a lane. Maximum of three shooters per lane. If you arrange to go with a member, then it is $15 for you as a second shooter on the same lane. If they are not busy, members and their guests are allowed liberal clock monitoring. I have spent over 2 hours on a lane and they only charged my guest for 1 hour. Good group of guys and most of them know weapons. They also have handguns (probably over 50) and rifles (10 or so) available to rent for $15 an hour, and you can exchange them for another weapon within that hour for no additional charge. The only stipulation is that you purchase and shoot only their ammo through their guns.

This policy worked great when I was deciding between the Glock 30 and 30SF. I was able to shoot 25 rounds in one, grab the other and shoot 25 rounds through that. I made the decision for the 30, and it only cost me about $35 to figure that out. I was leaning toward the 30SF until I shot them, so if I would have not been able to fire them first, then I might have bought the "wrong" (if there is such a thing ) Glock.

Anyone can PM me if they are interested in meeting out there. "
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote