View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 11:00 AM   #217 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC671 View Post
Being lowered 1.5 inches is lower than any springs out there and quite frankly that is slammed by most people's standards.

You'll be scraping more than just the exhaust at that point trust me as the front sport chin spoiler scrapes like crazy and I'm on H&Rs which only lowers 1.3 front and 1.0 rear.

My vote FI FTW...
My friends is a Nismo.. But that being said my 350z was only 3.5 inches off the ground and even a Nismo lowered 1.5 inches it will still be higher then that and I never scraped once.
The FI exhaust appears to sit a little lower then most exhausts.

Also it depends on how you drive, what state you drive in etc.

I just wanted the OP to consider that as I know my friend was pretty upset when he ruined his carbon cans from FI.