Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #1683 (permalink)
RandyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 7AT Roadst
RandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
That's unacceptable unless you bought them this past weekend and did not get a chance to clean them before going to the range. If not, get 'em to the range and shoot them!

I used to have a Remington 870. Great shotgun for reliability and adaptability. Sold it to a neighbor for their home defense weapon after I got the KelTec KSG tactical shotgun. The KSG gets a lot of attention at the range, especially when I load 15 rounds of 12ga slugs and unload them on the paper. Massive carnage and sounds like it is never going to end.

BTW, I am a member at Silver Eagle Group in Ashburn, VA and shoot there frequently. Great range. 20 lanes of 25yd and 10 lanes of 50 yd. Clean and well ventilated. Shotguns can only fire slugs though. I guess they dont want buck/bird shot bouncing around for some strange reason.

Stay safe!
I'd like to try this place out - any idea on non member pricing for a lane?
RandyD is offline   Reply With Quote