View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 03:42 PM   #48 (permalink)
Uprev
Base Member

Drives: Nissan/Infiniti
Uprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond reputeUprev has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Uprev

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1nks View Post
2 things..first is UpRev as far as houston tuners go the only reputable one I know of is EngineLogics, they have a good rep so far that I know of. Second is TT/supercharging the 370, The car already has overheating issues, fuel starvation, etc. So wouldn't that only increase those issues ? Especially when tracking the vehicle.
I'd love to work with Engine Logics. They built the motor that is in our semi-shop car owned by Chris Lamprecht. I've seen their work and it speaks for itself.

If they have a dyno then they should get on the bandwagon and get to tuning Houston cars. Right now all Houston customers that want a dyno tune have to drive to Austin.

I know that shortly Import Parts Pro will have the ability to flash cars, but I think they will be renting dyno time. They aren't a Pro Tuner, but they are a dealer.

When you make a car forced induction, or you're making lots more power, then you're also generating more heat. So if you're doing that and not doing anything to help compensate for that heat generated then thats an issue for you to deal with. No amount of tuning will help.

Last edited by Uprev; 10-07-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Uprev is offline   Reply With Quote