View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 12:05 AM   #3779 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
The reason why it might be an issue for me is I have to talk to the Disabilities counselor about my sleeping problems and the potential/possibility of having evening/night classes or different one on one times with the professors since morning/early afternoon classes are not my forte. And if they request I live on campus as an appeasement since that 30-45 min drive could be time spent in a classroom, I won't have a really good response to it.

Especially since I want to of here asap anyways.
Well if you want to leave anyways, it might be worth the extra cost. I didn't mind staying at home personally.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote