View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:58 PM   #3778 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I saved a sh1t ton of money by living at home and commuting to school. Enough to buy my Z. Commute time was same if not more during rush hour traffic.
The reason why it might be an issue for me is I have to talk to the Disabilities counselor about my sleeping problems and the potential/possibility of having evening/night classes or different one on one times with the professors since morning/early afternoon classes are not my forte. And if they request I live on campus as an appeasement since that 30-45 min drive could be time spent in a classroom, I won't have a really good response to it.

Especially since I want to of here asap anyways.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote