Thread: <3 my new HU
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 08:20 PM   #82 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSol View Post
A few questions while I'm wiring everything up:

1. The bypass I bought says to connect to the blue/white wire from the radio, but not the antenna wire. Apparently they're one and the same on this model. Do I connect the bypass there, and then connect the blue power wire for the antenna to the vehicle side harness only? Or do they all connect together?

2. The AWSC has a pink phone mute wire, does that connect to the yellow mute wire on the radio?

3. The purple reverse wire says to connect to the wire for the reverse wire that changes polarity in reverse. Anyone know which this is on the Z?
You can use the remote turn on wire off the pioneer to power both the antenna booster on the car and bypass module.

I don't know about the aswc since i used pac

for reverse wire tapped into the actual reverse wire off the tail lamp since the trunk liner was pulled out for the camera instaIl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Did you guys have to use a dash kit on the Pioneer unit?
No I used the base factory trim, removed the thin felt around the opening and made a gasket out of hard felt to completely fill the gap.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote