View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3chhawk View Post
Sasha,

Do you have a rough eta?
It is a lot of work to build ten kits. I will do my absolute best to get these done and ready to ship for the month of May.

On top of the fabrication, I also assemble as much as possible on my end before packaging. All the fittings come pre-assembled with teflon tape on the threads. This includes all the turbo oil supply stuff, the oil filter take off plate and the filter relocation kit.

The oil cooler is also already bolted up to the bracket, so all the installer has to do is bolt it to the car (2 minute job at most). I also label each one of the oil lines, as well as the oil scavenge pump harness just to make the install smoother. The install manual is 89 pages, and covers everything, but I still go the extra step.

Those that have bought the kit and have done the install feel free to comment on that.

I prefer to take extra time and send out a perfect product than rush things and send a sub-par product.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote