View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
Tony, thank yo for the great support. It is nice to see this mutual respect between (some) vendors, who are out to bring the best products to the market, and their customers.

Hope to sell 10 F.I exhaust systems with this batch as well...(OP edited for with this info).
We hope that you sell 10 exhaust systems with the kit as well. Looking at that list though I know of at least half of them already have our exhaust.

As for the shop talk, I would love to say what I really feel but this is not the outlet for it. Out of fairness to all of the consumers we (all) need to keep it professional and settle petty differences. Only time will tell to see if things work themselves out but until then just let your products do the talking!

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote