View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

I have the AAM Intakes, powdercoated gloss black. And in terms of looks, they look pretty nice.

I do have some critiques, but minor at this time... Further testing needs to be done.

Only real pressing matter for me right now is the AAM intakes are designed to be used with the Stock side PCV tubes, minus the resonance chambers. So if say you have the Z1 silicone side PCV tubes, they will not work. I had these so they were replaced by some flimsy tubing in there right now that I'm not 100% sure isn't getting kinked, so I've gotta get stock tubes to replace them.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote