View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #20 (permalink)
ebb559
Base Member

Drives: Black 370Z
ebb559 is on a distinguished road

Had it installed last month AFTER my dyno unfortunetly. My opinion on it from my experience alone.

- It came with no instructions of any kind but then again it was rather self explanatory. Would of been great installing it knowing I was doing it right... right?

- After a month I've noticed my Tuned maps would reset and my S-Drive would be off when I'd turn the car on the next morning. Confused and shrugging it off... thinking it wasn't anything to worry so much about. I got a Check Engine Light after a couple more days after. Reviewing the code It came up with:

P0603 Internal Control Module Keep Alive Memory (KAM) Error.

Talked to my tuner about what could have caused this. I was recommended to remove Temporally the CS-DIS and see how it runs and behaves.

After Experience daily issues with reset Maps and Service Engine Lights popping up, I no longer have this issue with it turned off(battery connection severed).

I did email CS about said problem, curiously awaiting a response from their team.

Did a google screen if anyone else had this similar problem... seems like I may be the first to post it... again seems.
ebb559 is offline   Reply With Quote