View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftKr6l View Post
Ha! another "370z is slow" thread and its not mine.

First off I didn't close the thread, if anything the mods may have.

Secondly if anything I called you out on the fact that you were looking more like a troll than me. I simply started a thread after watching the Z getting owned on a track by a frikin stock STi which absolutely surprised me. There were pretty good post and discussions on that thread until certain trolls appeared and felt that to defend their car choice needed to bash me and get defensive.

I own the same car, and I dont feel the need to tap myself and other forum members on back to help defend their car choice, I simply started a thread after being surprised by the Z track performance and wanted other member's take on it along with info. I guess some took it as an attack for some reason. Some of you are way to serious man.:what:

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2
I think we are all quite aware of what these cars can do and again WHO CARES WHAT AN STI can do. For one the STI is a torque monster and well if you knew anything you would know that torque something these cars tend to lack. You put a 400hp Z with 350lb tq up against a 350hp 450lb tq STI. I would put my money on the STI every single time. Common sense. Why state the obvious and start a thread with the title " THE 370 IS SLOW!" and not expect some hate thrown back your way.

If someone is buying this car for the look, handling etc.. That is their choice but to complain because two different drivers are in two different cars driving on the same track have different outcomes. It couldn't be that the drivers one bit. Impossible I say ( I hope you can fell the sarcasm).
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote