View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #2095 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
Tony/Blake,
Is your TT ready for public? How much will this cost?
Our kit is available. We officially released it back on 3/15. We are running a "presale special" for the first 10 customers to purchase the Complete Kit. The UpRev packages (up to 3 maps) will be included at no extra charge! Right now our list officially stands at 6 people. These people have officially given us a deposit. We are currently in heavy discussions with a half of dozen potential buyers but no other deposits have been received. Below are links to both the thread here on the forum as well as the flyer itself on our website.

370z.com thread: *****Fast Intentions "Twin Turbo Kit" is here*****

Flyer link: 370zFlyer

Now to answer a question that you will most likely have after looking at the flyer. We are offering 2 ways to currently purchase the kit.

Option #1
A $5,000 non refundable deposit is required at the time your order is placed. The remaining balance will not be due until your kit is either ready to ship out or installed right here in house. As of right now we are about 6-8 weeks out until we are ready to start shipping the kits. Everything is currently in production and we will be performing a few installs in house to ensure a perfect fit before we ship anything out.

Option #2
Our layaway plan. At the time your order is placed we will require a $2,500 non refundable deposit. You are more than welcome to put more down however this is the minimum. From that point moving forward we can split the payments up in an amount that works with your budget. As far as time line I would like to put a soft cap on it of 6-9 months. You are are more than welcome to pay it off earlier with no penalties. In addition, there is no interest to be paid either. Note that since this is layaway, the kit will not ship or be installed until you are ready to pay it off.

I think that this covers it all for now. If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to call us directly.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote