Thread: Alex's Journal
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
AlexRaymond19
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370z
AlexRaymond19 is on a distinguished road
Default Alex's Journal

Finally getting around to making a journal!

Natalie: I bought her new in May 2011. 2010 MB Touring/base 6MT

The very first mod I did, was to install a Stillen Gen 3 CIA

Very pleased with the install. It was fast and easy!

After that, I really did not do much with her for a while. I got the windows tinted, and debadged her. Plasti dipped the hamburg too. I like the clean look.

This winter I decided to get into some more serious mods. I dove right in with painting the headlight housings! I have heard a lot of people have great success with it, and some people ruin their Sh*t... I guess I was lucky enough to pull it off! This is my favorite cosmetic mod so far!

After the head lights were done, I decided to do some exhaust work. The stock note just was not cutting it for me. I decided to go with a used set of Momentum headers for a 350z I found a good deal on. I paired those with Z1 test pipes, and a Fast Intentions non-res CBE. Its frigging loud!!!!!!!!

The whole process was a PITA!!!! But well worth it. Would i do it again?! Maybe if there was enough beer involved... You can read about my trials and tribulations here
Installing Momentum Headers

Next I decided to get her some new shoes! Decided on the Advant Garde M310 in black, paired with RE-11's. I went with 305/255

Around that same time, I decided to paint my engine cover black, and throw that really cool Motordyne sticker that came with my M370 intake manifold that i just installed. I think it came out great. I used regular krylon fusion, and a non gloss clear coat. So far it has held up really great!

Finished product so far!

Coming next I plan to get better brakes/rotors! Either the sports package one, or something else. Then i may get to work on the sound system. Sway bars are also in her future, and a LSD. After all that is done, Im looking at getting the engine built, and after all that is payed for i will be going TT!

Thanks for reading! I will update this when i get more stuff done. Tell me what you think!