View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 03:17 AM   #37 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Cherry,

The car is great at any speed. I love the feel this car gives at any speed. The acceleration, handling and overall driving experience is very pleasing. Also the car is not a boat like so many higher powered vehicles as well. The size even here is great as parking around this part of the world is tight sometimes!
I think we would all enjoy it more if we just not worry so much about the term 'speed'

Sometimes I don't understand people spends 3000 words on arguing a 0.2s difference on 0-60 and blah blah...

What does that really mean when driving on the street?? Do you really need to go to that Mac-Mac-drive-thru 0.2s faster than the other dude??

Should look at the whole package, value, handling and fun-factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
You are way wrong. The key to winning any races is the "the370z.com" sticker!!!
fixed...
alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote