View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 02:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faplifesmitty View Post
Okay, I get it.That explains why things progressively got worse. My car also went into limp mode👎and the frustration got worse. Thanks for the reply btw
Do you have an oil cooler? Our car desperately needs one if it's going to see the track at all. I recommend 25row stillen kit (you have difficultly getting to optimal temperature with anything larger). If you were not hitting high temperatures and STILL hit limp mode then disconnect the battery and drain it (sit on the brakes or something) and then reconnect. Should fix the issue. I hit something similar to limp mode without going over 220 oil temp. No CEL, nothing. Had to disconnect battery and do the drain thing before the car would let me go over 4k RPM again. I don't know why it locked me up but it did. After the reset it didn't happen again for the rest of the day though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faplifesmitty View Post
Yea, I noticed. I'll just deal with it for now since I don't drift competitively. Suspension, wheels, and exhaust are coming soon though.
If you like drifting I would suggest an LSD over the suspension. Our cars don't exhibit a ridiculous amount of body roll so a full coilover can wait a bit. The benefits of the LSD over the suspension for drifting is going to be higher. Or get the suspension and wait on the rims. Our sport rims are great. Infact I'm considering buying base rims to drift on since they'll be easier to break loose.