View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ipl 370gt
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Infiniti IPL
Ipl 370gt will become famous soon enoughIpl 370gt will become famous soon enough
Default FS/FT Volk G25 wheels and Tires like new

Looking to trade or sell my Volk G25 wheels. These are one of Rays newest designs, and are now one of the most featured designs. Wheels are like new with less than 3,000 miles on them. Washed weekly and garaged daily. Sizes are 19 9.5 (35) front and 19 10.5 (30) rear. Tires are 245/40/19 and 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Wheels are tires are near perfect condition. Wheels include black Rays duralumin lugs, forged stems, black caps and Rays center caps. These wheels are full-forged, super light, super strong and Only 19.5 pounds! The color/finish is Formula Black Clear with polished lip. I have all the original Volk/Rays boxes, wheel covers and warranty cards.

Wheels are located in Charlotte NC. Local's preferred and willing to drive to meet. I'm very active on myg37.com under the same name, I have great itrader feedback and ship quickly.

Ideally looking for other "quality" wheels. Other Rays, Volk, SSR, Advan, Work, HRE, ADV.1 ect. Would like a silver or gunmetal finish. I'm NOT interested in your Vossen, Sportline, Rota or Varstolen's. looking for trades but will sell for 3800$ low-ballers will be ignored.
Last two pictures taken before my Aragosta Coilovers... Car was sitting much higher.

Last edited by Ipl 370gt; 10-23-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Ipl 370gt is offline   Reply With Quote