View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Nismo
122554 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
So all this info started popping up and it was a lot to read and I was really tired and I didn't feel like searching through everything to figure out all the answers to my questions and have to, like, sit there and read and stuff so i just hit the exit thing on that and decided to make this post so. what i want to know is I have intakes on my car do I need a tune cause I dont' want to blow my car up if the computer can't handle it and it runs rich and stuff that'd suck and also I need to change my oil but I want to use the good stuff what Kind of oil is the best, I mean I know syntheti8c is the good stuff but which brand is the best someone said quaker oil and someone else said pensoil? Do i need to do anything special to change my own oil? K thanx
But if you use the search engine and read every post, then you'd be smarter than everybody else on here because the oil goes in the place on the engine marked "Oil" and you'd be able to polish your car before waxing with the best brand and then your spacers would make your wheels look flush on the best model and year Z car that is located along I-95 where the price for a gallon of gas is slightly lowered on coils!!!!!!!!!!

I don't normally drink beer, but when I do....i drink a lot!
122554 is offline   Reply With Quote