View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Omgwtf i used the search funtion

So all this info started popping up and it was a lot to read and I was really tired and I didn't feel like searching through everything to figure out all the answers to my questions and have to, like, sit there and read and stuff so i just hit the exit thing on that and decided to make this post so. what i want to know is I have intakes on my car do I need a tune cause I dont' want to blow my car up if the computer can't handle it and it runs rich and stuff that'd suck and also I need to change my oil but I want to use the good stuff what Kind of oil is the best, I mean I know syntheti8c is the good stuff but which brand is the best someone said quaker oil and someone else said pensoil? Do i need to do anything special to change my own oil? K thanx
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote