View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 06:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Angelo350Z/ View Post
"Slow" is subjective. To me, slow is 14 seconds or more on the 1/4 mile. Anything in the 13 second range is quick. 12 and under is fast. That's just me.
What about 1-mile or 5 miles or 100,000 miles. I can put this car on the limiter at 155+mph here in Germany. That is not slow. It also gets there pretty quick as well.

My car is bone stock and the only pushing me out of the way, on a good day on the Autobahn is something like a GT3 or Turbo 911. They have much more horsepower but they are not blowing me off the road in anyway.

There is always something quicker or more powerful but in the US at 68mph on cruize control is there any debate to begin with LOL!???

If you get to drive this car they way I am lucky to enjoy it the debate is useless bar talk. This car gets it done and well. Reliably to boot with reasonable fuel economy as a bonus. The Z is a great package. NO question.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote