Thread: Read
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 06:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Naum16
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z
Naum16 is a glorious beacon of lightNaum16 is a glorious beacon of lightNaum16 is a glorious beacon of lightNaum16 is a glorious beacon of lightNaum16 is a glorious beacon of lightNaum16 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Read

I believe nissan should be paying for oil cooler, do you think there is any chance if this. It's a sport car, built to kick *** but the temps. firsure limits a lot of Z's out there. Why should we be putting parts on when it's nissans problem. A sports car should be able to with stand this problem. Being a Z owner and seeing nissan do nothing to fix a factory problem really just pisses me off. It's ridiculous but hey they need to make money right. I can't leave my car on for 10 min after I park somewhere or ill be right about 220 degrees. I understand cars are cars and have problems but not being able to drive your sports car for more then an hour or 15 min being hard on it without the oil temp rocketing up is but beyond me . I'm looking forward for the summer but I'm not looking forward to be checking the oil gage every other mile.

Last edited by Naum16; 04-06-2013 at 06:03 AM.
Naum16 is offline   Reply With Quote