View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.7 ZPA View Post
I think most people use this place as a source of knowledge. They do the work, but stay quiet. When they're done with the car, this really is a good place to unload their parts and grab some cash for the next endeavor. I did it with the Si forums. I think it's good for both sides of the community. Most probably don't have any interest in mingling online. Although input from all members is welcome, it's definitely not inevitable.
Yeah but thats like me coming over to your house maybe a few times a week to eat and never buy groceries.

I'm not saying they have to be friends with everyone but don't chime in and then what to use the site to sell things,just doesn't sound right.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote