Thread: The Golf Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #43 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
Lessons will just turn your slice into a hook

There are so many great choices in clubs out there nowadays it is hard to decide. I have a Taylormade R1 TP on order right now...can't wait!
Well, part of my problem is I swing too hard I think. My grip wasn't bad, but we made some tweaks to it, and then it's about not pulling my shoulder to try and lift the ball - which happens when I swing too hard. If I go easy, my slice turns into more of a fade and I can keep it in the center of the fairway pretty much.

I'd like to just get rid of it completely - I just want to hit the ball straight.

Even my irons have a bit of a fade, but I can somewhat cope with it, for the most part they are pretty straight - it's just the woods/hybrid.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote