Thread: <3 my new HU
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 08:16 AM   #53 (permalink)
speedracer007
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370Z
speedracer007 has a spectacular aura aboutspeedracer007 has a spectacular aura aboutspeedracer007 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
looks good, jenz. i saw a couple other people placing their mic there. originally i was going to place mine there too, but i decided to place it near the rear view mirror as i could tuck the clip into the ceiling liner more cleanly.

im using a 4yr old peripheral (pac) on my 4500BT and for FM radio, i do need to select the presents on the display to scroll. other then that, everything works. i dont really listen to the radio so this is no issue for me.

i will be installing a 2500BT in the next week or so using a ASWC in my dd. will post back how that works. its on my honda, but it has the same steering wheel controls as my base Z.

For the ASWC and the 2500BT, if you have to do the manual programming (page 19 of the AXXESS instructions show the button assignments), you can make the choice of "Seek Up/Next & Seek Down/Prev" or "Preset Up & Preset Down".

I choose the "Preset Up & Preset Down". So in Radio mode, it will switch between your preset stations. In USB mode with a Flash Drive, it will switch between Folders. When I do listen to the radio, I will switch back and forth between 3 different preset stations so this works best for me. Works well in USB mode also -- If I want to go to the next song, I push the "Track" button on the HU -- If I want to go to the next album, I push the steering wheel control.
speedracer007 is offline   Reply With Quote