View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
Yeah, I'm not sure why that air isn't gettin out of there. I just did a PS flush this summer, super easy.

You should really flush the system, just draining the reservoir and refilling isn't getting all the old fluid out of the lines and steering rack.

I should have made a DIY thread when I did mine ...
well i did it 40 times total left to right stop while engine was off.... I did it slowly too and then did it again with the engine on holding it on the stops three second intervals about ten time..... It feels way better now than wen it did yesterday it doesnt make noise anymore only at the very end near the stopbut its very faint...... it doesnt bother me so much but i was wondering will that tiny air pocket work itself out eventually?

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote