View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 04:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
VDC_OFF
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z M6
VDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
Wow you went through alot more work than you had to. I was able to remove and install my studs with only removing the wheel and brake caliper. There is enough room to tap them out the back of the fronts. Then on the backs you just remove the parking brake drum and pop out the adjuster and take them out that way.

** This was with whatever length stud comes with both the 15 and 20mm spacers of course. So if yours are quite a bit longer than these then it may not have been possible.
yeah ARP's are 25mm longer than stock. You maybe be able to squeeze in a 20mm without pulling the hub in the rear. Nice breaker bar though, I actually had to pull out the suspension arms and axle to get my straight breaker bar to work. One thing I noticed is you NEVER want to let your caliper hang by the line. Get some bungee cables to hang them up.

Edit: Also dont forget to torque to specs. Hub bolts are 65 and axle nut is 133

Last edited by VDC_OFF; 04-04-2013 at 04:44 PM.
VDC_OFF is offline   Reply With Quote