View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #2066 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit79 View Post
New Z owner of less than 2 weeks here, but have been lurking around the forum longer than that. I just wanted to say that I've never seen so many people excited about a single exhaust, but I definitely can see why! It was great to see the progress of the exhaust to what what it is today.

And also wanted to say "Outstanding Work" to the FI team. I can't wait to build up my "toys" fund again so I can order one!
Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano13 View Post
Tony, have we broke into the #700's yet?
Not just yet however we are right around the corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilverbullet View Post
Just placed an order for mine today! Summer can't take any longer to get here....
It was great talking with you! The wait does go fairly quick, I promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc370z View Post
The compliments are true, both Blake and Tony are really professional when it comes to their products and customer service.

My only complaint is that their schedule is packed. But.. 5 more days for my install
Thank you! We will see you next week.
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote