View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Someone should make this a DIY to add to the tech section.
When I get around to getting a custom bracket fabricated for my slick new PS reservoir, I will definitely do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
crap... so there is still air in the system son of a...... if i dont bleed whats left will it work it self outa the system? or is that wishful thinking
Sounds like it if it's shaking... btw, my understanding is you shouldn't hold the wheel at full turn for more than 5 sec or you will stress the pump. Three seconds like you did is probably perfect, but don't be surprised when it takes 20+ times back and forth. If it still has air in the system after 20-30 tries, turn the wheels all the way one direction and turn the car off for about 30 minutes. Then do the exact same thing in the opposite direction. Hopefully, you should be good to go, but if you still see bubbles, you may need to do the first step turning the wheel back and forth a few more times (should not take 20 turns this times). Good luck man

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote