Thread: <3 my new HU
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #40 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

looks good, jenz. i saw a couple other people placing their mic there. originally i was going to place mine there too, but i decided to place it near the rear view mirror as i could tuck the clip into the ceiling liner more cleanly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pL4tiNumfi5t View Post
Looking good OP

I picked up the AVH-X3500BHS a few weeks back.
Does anyone know if radio preset seeking steering wheel control (w/PAC SWI-RC) works with these 2013 line of Pioneer HUs? I know there is a limitation listed on the PAC website, just wondering if it still applies. The way I have it setup now I can only manually go through the band in .2 increments.

"Pioneer AVIC-Fxxx radios do not interpret radio preset seeking commands. This is a limitation of the radio not the SWI-RC. There is no correction for this unless it comes from Pioneer. "
im using a 4yr old peripheral (pac) on my 4500BT and for FM radio, i do need to select the presents on the display to scroll. other then that, everything works. i dont really listen to the radio so this is no issue for me.

i will be installing a 2500BT in the next week or so using a ASWC in my dd. will post back how that works. its on my honda, but it has the same steering wheel controls as my base Z.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote