View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Apoc370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 GM z34
Apoc370z will become famous soon enoughApoc370z will become famous soon enough
Default This is why i hate driving on the freeways

Two separate incidents seriously made me reconsider using the freeway on rush hour traffic...

Incident one:
Couple months ago my bumper got hit by a wooden plank that was thrown into my lane. Gave me a nice dent on the grill and some light scuffs on the clear coat that was easily removed.

Incident two.
Same freeway today on the fast lane... Another piece of debri, possibly from a blown tire was thrown so high up that it flew pass my windshield and hit "somehing" on the driver side. I didnt know where the debri hits or how severe the damage is but you can imagine how pissed i was.

So i finally got to work and immediately get out to check for damage. Luckily.. only the driver side's side mirror got hit and there are no dents or paint chips.ci thought it is gonna be something more serious than that judging from how loud it was. I need to inspect the car better to make sure nothing else got hit.

I was telling myself that all the careful driving and parking to avoid chips/dings would have been wasted cause of this. And i am truly amazed how much **** we have on our freeways
Apoc370z is offline   Reply With Quote