Thread: Nismo or 911
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #37 (permalink)
ElVee
Track Member

Drives: 13 370z 7at t+s grey
ElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond reputeElVee has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, what model 911?

1. Test drive both. You may find that the Nismo is just a bit rough for you as a DD. Power aside, you'll almost certainly find the 911 to be a smoother ride that makes you love it. It'll be supple and happy to do whatever. Also, that engine behind your ears? Yeah, nice.

2. If you find the right 911 at a good price in good condition and with all the options you really want, it's hard to say don't jump on that chance.

3. As someone said, the Nismo isn't going anywhere. You could always re-flip the Porsche probably easier than the Nismo. (Just a guess on my part, not an experience.)

For me, personally, I'd rather get what I truly want. If I truly wanted the 911 as a dream and have the chance, if I choose the Nismo, I'll always wish I had jumped on that chance for the 911. Just like the girl back in school... You may find that you made the wrong decision and should have done the Nismo, but at least you'll have satisfied your dream and you won't really feel that bad about the decision.
ElVee is offline   Reply With Quote