View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
If the info is wrong, then most likely it gets tossed.

Also, NYC has a no aftermarket exhaust law. I had the same thing happen with my old car with an HKS. Not sure how they handle it if you have jersey plates or if you have an aftermarket or OEM. If you can prove that you have an OEM exhaust, then it'll get tossed.

Downshift from 3rd to 1st? Usually I just put it in neutral and coast/brake to stop.
No but there are laws on noise pollution. That's what the bloombergs storm-troopers are basing the ticket on.