View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 07:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
ts-c63
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 7At
ts-c63 is on a distinguished road
Default Summons for loud exhaust?! (NYC)

So last night I was driving through Times Square and as you could imagine there was a good amount of traffic so I couldnt/wouldnt be driving fast or reckless. Well as im coming up to a red light to turn right the car it self down shifts from 3rd down to 1st to a complete stop. As im waiting for the light to turn green a cop comes up to my window askin if that was necessary and ask for my licence and to pull over. Im so confused at this point, so I pull over shut the car off windows down blinkers on. Cop comes up to my window and ask why i revved my engine? I told him I did nothin of the sort the revs might of gotten up to 2k rpm from it down shifting but thats really it.

He takes me info and PBA cards and goes missing for 15 mins. When he comes back hes basically throws my documents back at me and tells me not to do that S*** again. When I see he gives me a summons for loud exhaust!!! Court date for 6/17/13.

On the summons it says white Infiniti, not Nissan. Also I am licenced in Jersey and car is registered in Nj aswell.

What do you guys think I should do?
ts-c63 is offline   Reply With Quote