Thread: New Z
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Infidel
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 GM 6MT
Infidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant futureInfidel has a brilliant future

I originally had a '13 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Coupe with the 6MT on order, I've had an '05 with an automatic since new. I test drove the Accord '13 and it was awesome but they didn't have the color I wanted. My wife said years ago that a 2-seater was out of the question because we had kids. On 3/7 we were able to pay off all of our debt (except the house) so we bought a '13 Honda Odyssey which, by the way, is an amazing minivan...I never thought I would look forward to driving one. I mentioned to my wife that I would get a 370Z if she wasn't so against it but since she got the minivan she didn't mind so much that I get the Z. I just started to wonder if I wanted to deal with a front-wheel drive car again even though the car, otherwise, was great.

Last edited by Infidel; 04-03-2013 at 09:56 PM.
Infidel is offline   Reply With Quote