View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfr3ak View Post
Travis, do 18's clear your AP BBK???

I was thinking I had to go 19" to clear BBK's. If I would be able to go 18"... that's my style. Your set up is what I have always wanted. I would go 18x9.5 with 265 Toyo R888's, and 18x11 with 305's.
we have theoretically confirmed that they clear the ap racing bbk. was confirmed based upon cad drawings that there is plenty of margin. will find out for sure this weekend. suggest you standby a couple days and let me play guinea pig... I would have used r888s but am competing for hoosier contingency with nasa now... you might also want to think about getting 10s for front if I can confirm they fit
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote