View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #123 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLAW View Post
Guys the point I am making is the stock intake system is very good! and all the money in the world with buying aftermarket CAI is not going to get your no more then 4-6WHP.

I bet you 80% of time people who buy aftermarket CAI end up putting them up for sale in a few months? why because they wake up and see they lost $500-600 on something that only looks good and gives more sound!

Unless you are tracking your car and running near 6500Rpm with CAI you would get more topend power.

But that's it!
My intakes are gorgeous compared to stock. They sound much better than stock at 4K+ RPMs. The R2C filters are significantly better performing filters than OEM. I put the car on a dyno after the install, but I don't have a baseline to compare them to stock. Thus I don't have any numbers to claim, and I honestly don't even care. Please try again to explain to me why the stock intakes are so much better...

Your arguments are terrible generalizations with no evidence, and therefore invalid and baseless, as well as stupid

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 04-03-2013 at 01:08 PM.