View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #100 (permalink)
RN SHARK
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z, 14 SRT GC
RN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond reputeRN SHARK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLAW View Post
Guys the point I am making is the stock intake system is very good! and all the money in the world with buying aftermarket CAI is not going to get your no more then 4-6WHP.

I bet you 80% of time people who buy aftermarket CAI end up putting them up for sale in a few months? why because they wake up and see they lost $500-600 on something that only looks good and gives more sound!

Unless you are tracking your car and running near 6500Rpm with CAI you would get more topend power.

But that's it!
Good thing I track my car and don't lose sleep over $500-600.