View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 04:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default how to bleed powersteering.....

hey guys i was wondering how the heck do i get the air outa my powersteering i changed out my reservior and now i got air in my lines... do i have to bleed it? or will it get worked out as i use my car more often...? the weird thing is... when i drive her cold no sound.... then when she gets like 180 degrees.. she whines just a bit..... it irritates me because i know that that was not there before this... ive heard that you just jack the front... and turn side to side to the stops until you get the foam out..... i know there is air in my system because when i turn off my system... i see tiny lil bubbles in my sight glass for my reservior

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote